I learnt a few new things last week, when I went to the KL Hilton.
1) They have a gorgeous, intimate function room on the 7th Floor, called Level7even:
2) The KL Hilton's nibbles are yummy! :D
3) This established international hotel is constantly trying to improve itself along with the changing times - now launching a new website geared towards food & beverage promotions, exclusive functions, weddings, behind-the-scenes scoops, celebrity sightings, interviews with guest chefs and more - aptly named life.hiltonkl.com:
To add to the excitement of this website launch, they are running a fairly easy contest.
There are so many tempting prizes, but WAH, the Grand Prize really caught my eye:
- 2 days 1 night stay at Grand Executive Suite with breakfast for 2,
- Senses dining voucher worth RM 500 nett (excluding beverages) for 2, AND
- Recovery Massage for 2 worth RM 220 (each) at The Spa & Gym (60 minutes per session).
Anyway, hope you have fun exploring the website, and good luck with the contest! :)
Thanks so much to Karen and Bel for inviting me - It was very interesting to find out more about this. :)
TAGS: Food, Blog, Weblog, Malaysia, Restaurant Review, New Website, PJ, KL Hilton Hotel, Contest, KL, Kuala Lumpur