Some time during my trip... I felt like getting away from the maddening crowd (eg. here's the crowd at Oxford Street):
There are quite a few parks in London, whether in the city or a bit further out... but decided to venture to Hampstead Heath.
- Arriving at Hampstead Heath (about an hour away by bus+train+foot):
- Snack attack... An interesting chocolate bar purchased along the journey:
- Horses! (A circus was setting up in the vicinity):
- Large forest area to amble through:
- Chilling out on the grass in one of the fields:
That's the last of my London photos I think....
*looks and sighs*
Damn. Wish I could go back soon.
THE REST OF THE SET - J'S LONDON 2009 POSTS:
- London 2009, Part 1
- London 2009, Part 2
- London 2009, Part 3
- OR go to J's Main Travel Page for more options. :)
TAGS: Blog, Weblog, Travel,Malaysia, KL, Kuala Lumpur, Personal