Fa la la la la la la la laaa.....
No food updates because I have been busy being on leave.
Busy with what?:
- Sleeping in (Bliss!),
- Watching DVDs (Nice to vegetate in front of the idiot box once in a while),
- Catching up with friends over lunch/ dinner (Yay!),
- Al's shopping spree makeover (A rare and fun occasion so Double Yay!),
- Spending too much money on trying to save money during the Great Malaysian Year End Sale (Booooo..... Purse in pain and credit card worn out!),
Oh, and most importantly:
- GYM! (I am in so much pain now it's not funny)
Anyway, I will update as soon as I can on food.
(Probably late next week though...)
(Sorry, I have been infected by the "Holiday Mood" virus so I'm taking a short break)
In the meanwhile, I want to wish you all a big and joyous:
Happy (Belated) Hari Raya Adiladha.....!
I hope that you will all have a blessed celebration, surrounded by your loved ones.
(And for those who don't actually celebrate the above holidays.... Well, have a good time resting and relaxing during your days off!)
TAGS: Blog, Weblog, Malaysia, KL, Kuala Lumpur, Personal
A Love Letter in Seven Years
4 hours ago