God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.....
What is with the horrible traffic these few days??
I don't know whether it is that:
1) I am too used to the easy flowing holiday traffic over the first week of the Raya holidays, OR
2) All the people who went back to their home towns last week convinced all their relatives to drive back with them and celebrate Raya in PJ/ KL this week.
Usually, I take about 10 to 15 minutes for me to drive back from work on a good day/ 30 to 40 minutes on a normal day/ an hour on a really bad day but this time it took me almost 2 hours to inch my way through my usual route home.
(Ok, so it was really THAT bad on Monday, and slightly better today, but still!)
And the way everyone was driving - Aiyaiyai....
(Message to the IDIOTS out there: You'd better hope your God doesn't put too much weight into the way you drive on your judgement day or that means that you are in BIG TROUBLE)
It took so much strength to NOT blare my horn or curse vehemently at the various cars/ motorcycles/ misc vehicles who were:
1) creatively creating fourth and fifth lanes on a three lane road,
2) being idiots and choosing to ignore the long line of cars at a traffic light and forcing their way into the start of the line, OR
3) driving like maniacs in general.
I suppose I could start taking the LRT again soon.
(But with the erratic rains of late, that could turn out very badly for me as well)
Wouldn't it be nice if I could afford a driver?
TAGS: Blog, Weblog, Malaysia, KL, Kuala Lumpur, Personal
Drizzle @ Cyberjaya
4 hours ago