- Woke up
- Cursed upon discovery that I had woken up almost 3 hours later than planned (and had already told boss that I would be popping by the office)
- SMSed boss warily
- Discovered that boss is very forgiving and happily returned to sleep
- Slept more
- Finally got enough sleep to make up for lack thereof from Monday to Friday
- Woke up (properly)
- Met P for dinner at cute new Italian restaurant called Cameo
- Woke up
- Went to the gym (rather reluctantly)
- Shopped around for new gym clothes (It's EVIL - why are gym clothes so expensive? Eg. Most of the decent track pants cost RM110 to RM160 per pair - that's absurd!)
- Raced over to Amcorp for devious surprise party (Happy birthday Fabian!)
- Consumed unneccessary amounts of Korean food and birthday cake (totally negating earlier gym session *sigh*)
- Hung out with P
And there's another 48 hours well spent (well, sort of).
Anyway, Happy Monday everyone!
(Hope the terribly infectious Monday Blues haven't got a hold on you today)
BTW (if you didn't already notice), after such a long time using the standard Blogger template, I've decided to go for a very simple but girly pink theme for a change....
(What do you think?)
TAGS: Blog, Weblog, Malaysia, KL, Kuala Lumpur, Personal