Ah,.... the beautiful sight that greets me every morning....
It's funny how much I miss Kuching so much now (seeing as I was so home sick for KL/ PJ while I was there). It was lovely how traffic jams there were almost non-existent (except near schools) and everywhere was within 15 minutes of each other in town.
Now, I am back in the land of insanely irritating drivers:
- maniacs who weave in and out of traffic,
- morons who choose not to overtake you or give you time to get out of the way but instead RACE UP AT 140 km/h until they are TWO BLOODY INCHES away from your bumper and STILL give you a dirty look as they zoom by later,
- motorcyclists whose sole purpose on earth seems to be to endanger their own lives and the lives of everyone around them,
- big bully lorries and busses whose motto is :"I'm bigger than you. You give way or I bang you - See who'll suffer more lah! *smug grin*"
- oooh... *growl*... and those taxi drivers. Grrrr.
A pox on all of you.
TAGS: Blog, Weblog, Malaysia, Traffic Jam, Kuala Lumpur, Personal