... *sings* I wouldn't have to work hard.... da da da da da da,.. da da da da DUMMMMMMM...
So, what would you buy if you were filthy-ly, embarassingly rich?
For me... I'd probably start off with:
1) The basics: House, Flashy Car (all equipped with a driver, of course)
2) The not so basic: Helicopter, Jet (Yay, no more traffic jams!)
3) A whole new wardrobe - clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery - the complete works! (Oh, and maybe a few pairs of those Jimmy Choos and Manolo Blahniks that those American ppl keep raving about)
4) My own island + holiday villa (Nothing too fancy - just something small and cosy with a nice beach/ view of the sea)
5) The most glorious food in the world, especially chocolates (Of course lah - I can't miss that out, can I?)
What about you?
(It's just nice to have a spot of dreaming before the weekend)
TAGS: Blog, Weblog, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Personal
Minu @ Ampang
2 hours ago